HOW TO LOOK AFTER MY COSMETIC TATTOOING
After care is very important for producing a beautiful and lasting result.
– Keep the area clean by using a cotton tip with warm water to wipe over the tattoo are. Please do not rub just gently wipe the area morning and night. Do
not use a washcloth or sponge to remove soap. Do not
use cleansing creams, acne cleansers or astringents. Do not use the same cotton tip for both brows as you may cross contaminate.
– Apply the aftercare ointment with a Q-tip twice a day. Use the ointment very sparingly. We prefer a “chapstick” amount vs. a “lipgloss” amount. Wipe off excess ointment with a clean Q-tip..
Never touch the procedure area without washing your hands immediately before.
– Do not scrub, rub or pick at the epithelial crust that forms. Allow it to flake off by itself. If it is removed before it is ready the pigment underneath it can be pulled out.
– After the 7 days healing period, always use a sun block after the procedure area is healed to protect from sun fading. Maintaining proper skin care is suggested to help keep your brows as
vibrant and fresh as possible. This means cleansing,exfoliating, and moisturizing the brow area is recommended.
– If you have any signs and symptoms of infections, we advise for you to seek medical care. These include but are not limited to: redness, swelling, tenderness of the procedure site, red streak going from procedure site towards the heart, elevated body temperature, or purulent drainage from the procedure site.